Guide Mitten Glove, thumb glove
- Free shipping over SEK 1,200
- Fast deliveries
- Pay securely with Klarna
The Guide Mitten Glove is an extremely strong thumb glove intended for very hard use. It was developed in collaboration with adventure guides who wear their equipment hard when they work outdoors with e.g. dog sledding, snowmobiling and other hard work. Guide is extremely warm and surprisingly flexible thumb glove despite the thicker leather. Perfect when it's really, really cold outside. It has, among other things, a removable inner glove in thumb model, classic design with pre-bent hand and equipped with our MagSnap system - built-in magnets for easy hanging up to dry.
- Leather loop for carabiner
- Durable work glove leather that can be washed up to 10 times
- Bemberg lining keeps the heat
- Practical built-in magnets
- Compliant and durable goatskin
- Highest quality in everything from material selection to design
- MagLock system with built-in magnets
- Bemberg lining
- Removable inner glove in Thinsulate material
- Snow locks
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Impregnated and supple goatskin
- Washable leather (up to 10 times)
Can be washed up to 10 times at 30°C, without detergent. Genuine leather products should be impregnated with leather oil for best durability. Do it when the gloves are damp and let dry. Also remember to never dry the gloves against a hot element, as this can damage the leather.
Measure the circumference of your hand and compare with the table below. If you know you have long fingers, we recommend going up a size. All measurements in cm.